Wanted: Electronics Engineer
Successful candidates will work with cross-functional teams of IC designers, PCB and embedded designers, optical engineers, physicists and even the odd chemist!
Candidates should have a BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering — or equivalent demonstrated practical experience — and at least 5 years of work in the design and testing of digital and mixed-signal circuits.
● Experience in the design and production of mixed-signal circuits and hardware
● Knowledge of modern programming languages (such as Python and C++) and ability to debug software
● Experience in FPGA hardware design and testing
● Interest in hands-on testing and debugging using lab equipment: power supplies, multimeters, function generators, oscilloscopes, analyzers, etc.
Wanted: Full Charge Bookkeeper
-Perform all accounting tasks, including reconciling accounts and preparing financial
- Work with our CPA for timely tax preparation
- Process accounts payable and ensure timelypayments to vendors.
- Prepare financial reports, profit and lossstatements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Create invoices and PO’s
-Prepare 1099 forms
-Maintain Excel spreadsheets for tracking variousthings
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accountingand Bookkeeping
-Expert Level Proficiency in QuickBooks is amust.
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especiallyExcel.
-Excellent communication and interpersonalskills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of ateam.
- Attention to detail and high level ofaccuracy.
Startup or Tech company experience is a plus,but not a requirement.
Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
No whining, keep smiling!